Content: 37 pages, 9 tools.
Format: Downloadable pdf with in-text, hyper-links for easy navigation.
In this e-guide we’ve put together a range of team building ideas, especially structured to help you build a better team. A comprehensive yet easy-to-use guide, it will show you how to:
- Start well – get the basics right and you’ll have a head-start on building a cohesive team.
- Build the team. Take a group of individuals, with a range of strengths, and make them into a team. Developing a group of individuals into a team is certainly one of the more demanding team stages, but it’s not enough.
- Create a team that performs. Performance requires individuals to excel in what they do for the team.
- Lead a team that can sustain its performance and exceed expectations.
Most team-building models focus on new teams but it’s far more likely you’ll be taking over an existing team. This guide can help you do both. Build a Better Team is packed with practical insights, team building ideas, tips, and tools.
- Start a new team
- Assess the status of the team you’re taking over
- Establish direction for the team
- Take over an existing team
- Develop teamwork
- Lead teamwork actvities
- Create a performing team
- Sustain performance and create synergy
- Build a better team!
- Setting direction and sharing your vision
- Establishing team goals
- Aligning individuals to team goals
- Setting SMART goals
- Defining teamwork workshop activity
- Determining the benefits of teamwork workshop activity
- Checklist for leading a team activity
- Guide to achieving synergy
- Team performance assessment