Many thanks to all those people who’ve written to us!
To celebrate our fifth birthday, the Happy Manager has undergone a major facelift. We’ve also been receiving a steady stream of feedback, overwhelmingly positive!
Our site is now used and referenced all across the world by managers, students and educators in businesses, organisations, schools, colleges and universities.
Here is a selection from that feedback which we hope you’ll enjoy.
Of course, if you have a comment we’d love to hear what you’ve got to say! Feel free to add to this list by leaving your own comments, requests or suggestions on our pages or here. Don’t be shy - come join the conversation and join the community.
Let’s find a better way to manage. Many thanks, the Happy Manager team.
What our clients say
I really do find the guides useful.
The tools, exercises and the frameworks are brilliant!
"What Great Managers Do" delegates:
- Another really useful bite size course.
- Well-structured and very well delivered.
- Lots of food for thought. Look forward to the e-guide to act as resource for future reference.
"Build a Better Team" delegates:
- Class well delivered & useful to my role, really enjoyed it – thank you, very enjoyable & interesting session.
- Excellent session very thought provoking.
- Great idea. Very interesting seminar.
- Great session.
"Managing Time & Priority" delegates:
- Enjoyable session (again) thank you.
- Very useful to have these bite-size sessions. Great interaction. Enjoyable session.
What our visitors say
Thank you for the happiness resources!
I love your website and the encouraging words. PS I am a happy manager!
I really like your website and all the great tips. Thank you very much!
I found your site, and find it very interesting, this is why i added on my blog a part of one your articles even translate it in Romanian …
I would like to continue to share your knowledge about managing the happyness and translate it in my language too for those with less English knowledge.